Snoring and Sleep Apnea
Snoring is a common complaint in divorce. It’s not just men who are keeping their spouses awake at night. At Suncoast ENT Surgical Specialists, our board-certified Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgeons know all too well how snoring can affect relationships as well as the quality of life.
We have helped many men and women in Trinity, Spring Hill and surrounding areas who are just like you — desperately wanting a solution to the late night disruptions caused by snoring and sleep apnea.
Frequently Asked Snoring & Sleep Apnea Questions
How to Reduce Snoring Not Caused by Sleep Apnea
Even if you do not live with sleep apnea, Suncoast ENT Surgical Center still wants to improve your sleep:
- Avoid eating before going to bed
- Reduce alcohol consumption
- Improve your diet and exercise to maintain a healthy weight
- Follow a routine of going to sleep and waking up
- Lift the head of your bed four to six inches
- Side sleepers tend to snore less than those who sleep on their backs
Snoring and sleep apnea disrupt your sleep, leaving you feeling chronically tired. The conditions can also cause problems between you and your significant other. If you or a loved one have trouble sleeping due to snoring or sleep apnea, contact our Spring Hill and Trinity office to schedule a consultation with our ENT physicians.